We loved our Orlando tour, Mike was our tour guide and he was fabulous. We seen things we would not have seen on our own. If we come back I would consider taking the tour again. Reviewed by:Carol B.,
USA, February 2014 Read all 5 reviews »
"See What Orlando Has To Offer"
Lowest Price From $69.00 USD $49.00 USD
Discover what makes Orlando more than just the home of Disney World. View downtown Orlando & Lake Eola, stop at Winter Park for a scenic boat ride, shop at Park Avenue & admire the City of Celebration. Roundtrip transportation & expert narration included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Departure Time: Tour departs between 7:30am and 8:15am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary pickup and return included from select locations aboard our luxury motor coach.
- Let our expert driver-guide answer all your questions about the city of Orlando.
- Travel to Downtown Orlando, where we go through the banking district and around Lake Eola.
- Check out the Centennial Fountain in the center of the Lake.
- Join a narrated 1-hour scenic boat cruise at Winter Park, where guests view this abundant city from the waterway (admission included).
- Learn about Winter Park's history and experience all that the lakes have to offer, including the wildlife and lakeside mansions.
- Wander around the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Orlando's famous shopping and dining district.
- Head south of the attraction area to the City of Celebration, featuring colonial style homes, smart stores and charming picturesque views (admission included).
- Shop at Market Street, a unique collection of charming shops and tempting eateries nestled around a dazzling lakeside promenade.
- Bring the camera! There will be plenty of photo opportunities.
Journey around Lake Eola and the heart of downtown Orlando. The lake and park are one of the unusual features that set the city of Orlando apart from other places. Take a scenic boat ride at Winter Park - Florida's Premiere Urban Village.
Back on dry land, enjoy some free time and wander the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Orlando's famous shopping and dining district.
Head south to the City of Celebration, Disney's vision of the "perfect" community, created by the designers of EPCOT as the perfect American town.
Travel in comfort aboard our air-conditioned luxury motor coach as enjoy the beautiful sights of Orlando!