"A Personal Encounter with the Final Frontier!" Orlando, Florida
Lowest Price From $99.00 USD $89.00 USD
Take a guided tour of the Kennedy Space Center, with transportation from Orlando included! On a full-day trip from Orlando, visit NASA's Launch Headquarters, the new Shuttle Launch Experience, both IMAX films, all shows, all exhibits & the Astronaut Hall of Fame. Roundtrip transportation by bus from select Orlando locations included. Upgrade options are available to make the most of your Kennedy Space Center visit.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:Varies depending on season
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Departure Time: Tour departs between 6:30am and 7:40am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary pickup and return included from select Orlando locations.
- Embark on a guided tour of the Visitor Complex at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Stop at the 4-story LC-39 Observation Gantry, where you'll get a bird’s eye view of the Space Shuttle launch pads.
- Walk beneath the massive Saturn V rocket, relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon & more at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Enjoy IMAX movie screenings of "Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D" or "Space Station 3-D."
- Meet a real astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show and enjoy the zany live-action show "Mad Mission to Mars 2025."
- Strap in for this authentic simulation, replicating the sights, sounds & feelings of a shuttle launch!
- Visit the new U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame to see the world's largest collection of personal astronaut mementos.
- Try your hand at a mission control console, take a virtual moonwalk, feel the pull of 4 Gs in the G-Force Simulator & land the Space Shuttle!
- Bring your camera for out-of-this-world photo opportunities!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $99.00
- Admission ticket to Kennedy Space Center with transport from Orlando. Includes IMAX Films, all shows & exhibits, Astronaut Hall of Fame, Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Code: ADONLY
Dine with an Astronaut
- Price from USD $129.00
- Admission ticket plus "Dine with an Astronaut" (buffet-style meal with a member of NASA's Astronaut Corps)
- Code: DWAST
Space Pass Plus
- Price from USD $159.00
- Admission ticket, "Dine with an Astronaut" & Up-Close tour, Space Shuttle launch pads, Vehicle Assembly Building, crawler-transporters, International Space Station Processing Facility
- Code: USPASS
Let us pick you up from select Orlando locations for your day at the Kennedy Space Center! Listen to expert narration from our knowledgeable guides as we stop at the 4-story LC-39 Observation Gantry, where you'll get a bird's eye view of the Space Shuttle launch pads.
Then, stop at the Apollo/Saturn V Center to walk beneath the massive Saturn V rocket, to relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon & to experience the thunderous rumble of a Saturn V moon rocket lift-off.
Next, enjoy IMAX movie screenings of "Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D," presented and narrated by Tom Hanks, or "Space Station 3-D, which will take you on a virtual trip to the International Space Station.
See the other shows and exhibits at the Visitor Complex, including a chance to meet a real astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show and enjoy the zany live-action show "Mad Mission to Mars 2025."
Check out the new Shuttle Launch Experience, an incredible journey of vertically launching into space and orbiting Earth aboard the Space Shuttle. You are a "crew member" - strap in for this authentic simulation, replicating the sight, sound & feel of a shuttle launch!
Finally, visit the new U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, located at the entrance to Kennedy Space Center. This attraction features the world's largest collection of personal astronaut mementos, historic spacecraft, one-of-a-kind space legacies and hands-on activities.
Try your hand at a mission control console, take a virtual moonwalk, feel the pull of 4 Gs in the G-Force Simulator & land the Space Shuttle before returning to Orlando!
- Choose Admission Only
- Add on the popular "Dine with an Astronaut" and have the chance to meet a member of NASA's Astronaut Corps while enjoying a delicious meal.
- Go for the Space Pass Plus, including all of the above plus the Kennedy Space Center up-close tour where you'll visit the vehicle assembly building to see where rockets are built
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with these tour options and must be purchased separately
Due to the military action being taken abroad, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has increased security on property. As of this time, the following items are not permitted at the Visitor Complex:
- Firearms of any type (with or without a permit)
- Ammunition (live or spent)
- Pepper/mace sprays
- Knives of any size
- Box cutters or like items
- Nail clippers with knife blades
- Any other sharp/pointed items, including pointed scissors or nail files
- Coolers, luggage or other large bags are not permitted through the front gate.
- All bags, purses and other items will be opened and inspected at the Visitor Complex. (Procedures to search all bags carried into the complex by visitors & employees are actions taken as part of the increase in security and not part of a specific threat to our facilities.)
If any of the above items are discovered, you will be asked to return them to your tour vehicle. If you choose not to return the items to your tour vehicle, you must surrender them to a Security Officer. Surrendered items will not be returned to you.